Families, island, none or short of electricity area, Satellite Ground Stations,
weather stations,forest fire stations, etc.
1.Long-term, sustainable power 2.Reliable, mainenance-free performance 3.Easy and quick installation 4.Simple control interface
High quality solar panel 100W 150W 200W 250W 300W
10-year repair and workmanship warranty
12-year warranty at 90% power output
25-year warranty at 80% power output
Certificates of solar power system for home
Lead acid battery for solar power system
completely sealed and maintenance-free, low self-discharge
100% precise quality testing, stable quality and high reliable performance
Unique grid alloy formula and updated manufacturing technique
Floating & standby use:up to 5 years
Cycle use 1: More than 280 cycles at 100% DOD
Cycle use2: More than 1400 cycles at 30% DOD
Specifications: 24 to 200AH
Pure wave inverter for solar power system
1. Toroidal transformer of light weight, small size, high conversion efficiency, low power consumption, good load capacity and load adaptability, etc.
2. AC input automatic voltage regulator (AVR), input voltage range of 145V ~ 275V.
3. Liquid crystal (LCD) display, backlight power saving mode. The main display real-time battery voltage, battery capacity, input and output voltage, output frequency, duty ratio, etc. Automatically switch the display according to different working conditions.
4. Having overload, battery overcharge, over discharge, output short circuit, over-temperature protection features.
5. Full SMD modular structure, stable performance, easy maintenance
Solar charge controller
The controller applies to the solar net division system (independent system). It can control the electrical charge and discharge process automatically. The discharge process of the storage battery has been optimized thus it can increase the lifetime of the storage battery and improve the function of the system. The thorough electronic protection function can keep the controller away from damage when the users install it error or the system is in bug.