Grid-tied, on-grid, utility-interactive, grid intertie and grid backfeeding are all terms used to describe the same concept – a solar system that is connected to the utility power grid.
* 25 years Warranty
* Highest conversion efficiency of 20%
* Anti-reflective and anti-soiling surface power loss from dirt and dust
* Excellent mechanical load resistance
* PID Resistant,High salt and ammonia resistance
Grid Tie Inverters
* 5 years standard warranty
* Max.Efficiency 99.6%,European efficiency 99%;
* Integrated DC switch for added safety protection;
* Power factor continuously adjustable
*Transformer-less design and high power density, off lighter and more convenient installation
* Flexible communication connection,support RF WIFI
Residential Roof(Pitched Roof)
* Commercial Roof(Flat roof&workshop roof)
* Ground Solar Mounting system
* Vertical wall solar mounting system
* All aluminum structure solar mounting system
* Car parking solar mounting system
* PV Cable 4mm2 6mm2
* AC Cable
* DC Switches
* AC Breaker
* AC/DC Combine box
Advantages of Grid-Tied Systems.
1. Save more money with net metering Your solar panels will often generate more electricity than what you are capable of consuming. With net metering, homeowners can put this excess electricity onto the utility grid instead of storing it themselves with batteries.
2. The utility grid is a virtual battery The electric power grid is in many ways also a battery, without the need for maintenance or replacements, and with much better efficiency rates. In other words, more electricity goes to waste with conventional battery systems.